How To Buy & Policy
- 1 . You can find information about the costs and various size options in the details for each art print. To initiate a purchase, go to the “Send inquiry to order” form (placed under each project) and send us a request regarding name, size, material and quantity. We warmly invite you to use this form for any other questions you may have.
- 2 . Once you place a request regarding a particular art print(s), our team will get back to you within 24 hours via e-mail to arrange all essential details [such as delivery time, available shipping options, payment method, etc.] and/or any questions that might pop up.
- 3 . After specifying all the details mentioned above (art print selection, size, material, quantity, delivery address, method of payment), the order is being processed.
- 4 . Once we receive payment confirmation, the team proceeds with printing and preparation that take up to 5 business days for Photo paper” and “Archival Paper” and up to 10 business days for “HD Photo Print on Aluminium Dibond”. Afterwards, we are shipping to your address.
Note: If the digital art print has a frame, the preparation time will be further specified, depending on its size.
- 5 . We are shipping internationally from the following address: 62A, Belovodski Pat, Sofia, Bulgaria 1614.
- 6 . After receiving the digital art print, we would be more than happy to receive your feedback.
You can find information about the prices and various size options in the details for each art print. To purchase, go to the “Send inquiry to order” form (placed under each project) and send us a request regarding name, size, material and quantity. Once we receive your inquiry, our team will get back to you within 24 hours via e-mail to set out all the necessary aspects [such as delivery time, available shipping options, payment method, etc.] and/or any questions that might pop up.
Note: If the terms of sale do not specify another arrangement, the transport costs are calculated as an extra. Taxes and duties do not apply.
We discuss the payment details during the initial e-mail communication. We accept the following methods of payment:
– PayPal: We generate an invoice via PayPal for the order you have placed, send the invoice by e-mail which includes a link to the PayPal platform where you can make the payment securely and seamlessly.
– Bank transfer: We provide you with an IBAN to make a bank transfer. You’ll need to state the Order Number as the reason for payment.
We accept orders from all over the world. You can further contact us 24/7 to calculate the cost of delivery to your country [city] and how long it will take.
– We provide a tracking number for each shipment. The tracking details will be emailed to you once the order has shipped. Courier services are responsible for regularly updating their system and location.
– For international shipments, buyers are responsible for all import taxes or customs duties that may apply. Their costs are regulated by each country’s customs bureau and not determined or paid to us before delivery. We do our best to prepare all the necessary documents for trouble-free shipping of each art print.
– Every item comes with shipping insurance.
– We work with the courier company ‘A1 Post’, but we are more than happy to ship with courier of your choice.
Art prints on paper will be carefully rolled and placed in a branded mailing tube. In case you want a frame, please do send an offer inquiry to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
The “HD Photo Print on Aluminum Dibond” prints [ find here ] are dispatched in a reliable box and ready for hanging.
All artworks are sold frameless unless we have stated otherwise. Art prints on paper will be carefully rolled and placed in a branded mailing tube.
In case you want a frame, please do send an offer inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org. The “HD Photo Print on Aluminum Dibond” prints [ find here ] are ready for hanging and do not need a frame.
Each order comes with a Certificate of Authenticity by Juliana Bratanova.
All artworks are unique work made by Juliana Bratanova. Each art print has a Certificate of Authenticity and is under copyright protection.
The consumer owns the right to return the digital art print(s) purchased by us within 14 days, without paying compensation or hidden fees. The goods must be safely returned to us. Therefore, we kindly ask you to pack the art print(s) well so that it will be safely transported upon return. Your 100% refund will be processed once the goods have been successfully received. In case of a return, the transport costs are at your expense. If you decide to return the goods, it is necessary to contact us by email (email@example.com) to receive, fill in and send back a complaint form, as well as to obtain the return address.
In case the digital art print is damaged in transit, the courier company must cover the losses because every item has shipping insurance. That is why it is essential to inspect the goods when they are received.